Pages

Friday, December 22, 2006

tagged again...

This one is fun...it's a book search. Crankster tagged me. This is pretty simple and I'm all for easy! Here are the instructions:

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence
3. Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog
4. Name of the book and the author
5. Tag three people

"True, the hermaphroditic result looked a little silly. Still, I felt a little silly aspiring to this dream. (Girls from Libertyville, Illinois, did not do things like that.)"

The book...Vein of Gold by Julia Cameron.

I will tag....Willow, Pamela, and....Swampy!!

7 comments:

Doppleganger said...

Even though you didn't tag me - I actually don't have my normal reading book at work, so I grabbed the only book on my desk - here goes:


Touch it to your forehead, heart and lower belly. Visualize power entering it and at each point say:
PROTECT MY MIND....

The little book of Office Spells (excerpt from the 'Heavy Protection From Salemen' spell)

Vicki said...

What a great game!!!

Matt said...

ONly two more days to give people hell for saying "happy holidays," Claud.

Claudia said...

DG...last time I tagged you, you didn't do shit. So there...


Vicki...go for it!!

Matt...screw 'em...I'm saying Merry Christmas or Cherry mismatch as needed!

Karmyn R said...

I will be totally doing this after Christmas!!! (but with my own book - heh heh heh -there's my excerpt for you!)

Susan in va said...

I just came from WTs site - this is such a funny idea. I think I'll do it tomorrow!

Doppleganger said...

When did you tag me?