Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wednesday hiccups

After another stress-filled Tuesday of trying to get everything done, Wednesday rolls around again. It's easy to tell the end of the session is here. In class, we're all groggy, disoriented, and just plain tired. Some of us look worse than others. I think we're all at then end of our energy reserves.

But it's almost done. We have a final assignment due next week, some extra credit, and our final. The final project and the final are about half the grades for the class!! That's pretty funny but it makes sense. The final project is our own creation, a theme, and we will incorporate things we've learned through the class. We're putting more work into it than we have in most of our projects. Our grades should reflect that.

After class, I came home and slept. This seems to be the theme of my Wednesdays. I cram things in on Tuesday, staying up late, getting up early, and then, the aftermath...crashing in the afternoon. Probably not a healthy way to do things, but at least I am getting things done. I am happy with the class and teacher. I like my classmates, and I am happy to go home next week.

19 comments:

Nosjunkie said...

No worries Claudia I also had a hecktic humpday..
I hope you will let us know what you plan for your project

marnie said...

I'm hitting the books in January. I'm not ready for the chaos yet.

Congrats on making it thru!

Karmyn R (Beta hates me) said...

Did you sleep in your new flannels?

cathrine the gr8 said...

the end is in sight!!
we are closing the 22nd and it feels like a year instead of a week. sigh!! enjou the rest

Shauna said...

Yeah! ~ A break!

Odat said...

Almost there!!!! Way to go!
Peace

Pamela said...

I wish I had a christmas break.

can I go to Florida with you?

Vicki said...

okay now what was your project? Can I see when you are done?

Matt said...

So what is this? A doctorate in photography? Man, they're busting your hump....

Claudia said...

Yep...my first 6 months are almost done. The theme I'm doing is cheese...as in a French kitchen..my preliminaries looked great...just a few touchups and i've got it!! I'll have to take some 35mm and eventually post...my scanner is on the blitz and I have to get another.
Matt...yeah, they are busting my hump...it's good. I'm not getting in horrible debt not to learn anything. I am basically doing a (2nd) BA in 3 years instead of 4.

Willowtree said...

Good luck on the Final and the project, try not to stress too much.

Hey, how come Karmyn can ask you what you slept in and it's OK, but if I did I'd just seem creepy!

Claudia said...

LOL...girl talk Willow! Actually, I had left her a comment saying that I gave in and got flannel sheets because I was tired of waking up every night freezing!!

Matt said...

i was curious too, willow.

Claudia said...

and yet...neither of you did ask what I was sleeping in. What good boys you are.

Matt said...

I gotcha girl, Willow!

;)

Claudia said...

oh, you boys...you just want some pillow talk...

The CEO said...

Cheese!!!! Oh wow, what cheeses?

And frankly, I would wish you were sleeping in nothing, with someone you cared about. I personally recommend it. Wonderful stress relief. And, I'm a guy.

Claudia said...

Gouda, edam, some stinky cheese with olives, some smoked gouda, brie...I also have rosemary, bread, salamis, and wine!! :) This picture will rock and then, after I know I've got the shot, I'm having my friends over to help me eat some of this stuff!

And yes, that would be lovely...to have someone to share my bed with..but for now, I don't so I am very thankful for the flannel sheets!! :)

The CEO said...

See, even a guy can play that one straight and mean it.