Pages

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Photo Set

I'm not sure you remember, but a few sessions ago, I had a theme assembly to put together and photograph with The Mule. We also were required to shoot some set shots with 35mm and one of them had to have us in there!! Here is one of them and you can get some sort of idea of the stuff that goes on.

That big white thing is a reflector. If you look at the left side of the picture, you see some weird shaped things that look almost like they could be parts of a fan...that was my main light but instead of getting heavy shadows and having half of my set-up disappear, I set up the reflector to bounce some light back in to the shadows.

15 comments:

Pirate said...

I like your work.

Karmyn R said...

What a difference the two pictures make - one behind the scenes and one the finished project.

Willowtree said...

That's a lot of equipment you have to use, it must make upskirting pretty difficult. Sorry, I don't know what came over me.

Claudia said...

Pirate, thank you and thanks for stopping by.

Karmyn, yeah, it's amazing how much work goes into one little picture.

Willow...what do you mean "what came over you?" I thought comments like that were par for the course, no??

Matt said...

Is that YOU, Claud!?

I'm still waiting for the "French Bathroom" shoot.

The CEO said...

Of course that's her/ Notice that she's a sensual beast? I just didn't know she wore glasses, like me. Woot

Claudia said...

Matt...listen to the CEO...


CEO... 8 )

Pamela said...

I was intrigued by the "set" and the actual picture on the "K", too.

Claudia said...

Pamela, I'm glad you liked it.

Glamourpuss said...

Charm that lab tech - I want to see the final pic...

Puss

Robin said...

Thanks for thinking to do the two shots...lol, it's our "Kaleidescope Behind the Scenes" kind of thing. Which is cool.

V e r y cool! Like you ;).

Claudia said...

Glam, yes, I need to!!

Robin, aawww, thanks hun!!

The CEO said...

Claudia, I just call 'em like I see 'em! I have a great track record.

Dan said...

Look at you hiding in the shadows. :) Come out, Beautiful!

Stephanie said...

I learn so much when I come here!!

Oh, I can see how hard you work!!