Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

$#@!%&%#!!!!

Ah, yes, it is definitely that time again. School. Studio time. Hours spent in the studio working on getting one shot. We spent 9hrs in the studio today. We got three shots. Apparently, we also did better than others, but it didn't feel like it at all.

I was told I have a potty mouth, to which I replied, "yeah, so? Deal with it." I'm not even horribly stressed yet-slightly, yes. Horribly, no. But cussing is just such a good way to let off steam. If I didn't cuss, my stress level would have been much higher. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

11 comments:

Dan said...

Claudia, thanks for visiting my blog when I was on vacation! That was very sweet of you.

I think you're awesome ... potty mouth or not. And I LOVE your new profile photo!

The CEO said...

Does this mean I can still call you hot stuff? Or do I shift to hot sh*t now?

Claudia said...

Dan!! Welcome back...and thanks! I think you're pretty awesome too!

CEO...LOL!! You can call me whatever you want honey!!

Pamela said...

ha ha ha ha... so my sweet Claudia spews stuff from her mouth that we don't want to step in.
buy them some ear plugs for your next 9 hours of torture.

M@ said...

You tell that bitch to go fuck himself, Claud.

willowtree said...

Hang in there Champ!

Odat said...

Cursing is my outlet too, among other things ;-)
Peace

Doppelgänger said...

I have no problem swearing, it's the people around me who have the problem.

Claudia said...

Pamela...he's heard worse, he used to be in the military!!

M@...LOL I like the new tag...M@

Willowtree, thanks, I am. I do enjoy letting off some steam!!

Odat, exactly!

DG...yep..their problem, not yours!

Karmyn R said...

Cursing always makes me feel better too - except now I can't do it because the kids ears are sensitive....so, my kids always say, "What the...." and leave the rest blank, because that is what I've had to do.

Thought of you when we drove through San Diego area and saw the Santa Barbara signs.

Claudia said...

Karmyn, I bet you come up with some creative alternatives!!