1. After a certain age, women really should not wear cut-off jean mini skirts. Save it for the teenagers; they can get away with it.
2. If you're going to bleach your hair, please do it right and go to a professional that will make it look like you were born with the fabulous blond locks. Please don't think that having yellow and orange hair will fool people.
3. Having skin like leather is not a good look either. Remember the old woman from "There's Something About Mary."
4. Polyester pants don't work well in this heat.
5. Bleached hair extensions will not make you look younger. No matter what. Give it up.
6. String bikinis were meant for people with little to no body fat. Period.
7. Ditto for speedos. Only a few rare people can get away with these. And they aren't the ones actually wearing them!
8. While color coordination is nice, wearing everything of the same color is a bit much. I mean, really, how much green can a person successfully pull off??
That's it for now. Class dismissed.