Pages

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Monster Mash

Haunted house tour 2007
Each year, my friend's bro and his girlfriend's house tranforms from a Fort Lauderdale house into a haunted house, luring innocent bystanders in...Preparations take just over a month-this year they had a line down the block. From zombies to monsters and clowns in hiding, chainsaws, blood, it was a good time.











The cast after the show.
The quote of the night:
"you know you've done a good job when you've made the kiddies cry"

10 comments:

Marni said...

Those clowns would have made me cry... big time.

Crankster said...

So very, very awesome. And I'm with Marni regarding the clowns. It's no coincidence that John Wayne Gacy was a clown.

M@ said...

how much time they waste on that!?

...Bring IN the clowns....

Claudia said...

marni, I got to be behind the scenes and I so want to work a haunted house for just one night. ehehehe

Crank...yeah, they are pretty freaky. I've never watched IT.

M@....don't you judge...

Glugster said...

You'll never look the same way at clowns again after seeing IT. Those clowns are by far the scariest things there!!!

Odat said...

Well that's a lot scarier than your hoot owl...lol.
Peace

Tiggerlane said...

CLOWNS?!?!?! Now you've REALLY scared me!!

I wish we had something like that in this town - it's just too small.

The CEO said...

Scary, scary, scary. It looks like a goos time was had by all. I hope you had a good time.

Glamourpuss said...

I've missed your pictures.

Puss

Claudia said...

Glug, I'm a big scaredy chicken-I've never seen IT and don't really want to!!

Odat...yes, most definitely!

Tigger...if you lived in town you could probably do one! These guys did it by themselves and over the years the voice has spread!

CEO...yes, it was fun, especially being behind the scenes!! LOL!!

Glam, thank you!! More to come! hugs to you!