Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

classic moments

Thursday, sitting in class, a student wanders in late, looking for a place to sit. We all sort of stare at him for a few seconds, no one recognizing him.

Finally, someone says, "Are you sure you're in the right class?"

He looks around confused, "Isn't this 314?"

"No, this is 415."

"I thought 314 was in here on Tuesdays."

"It's Thursday."

"Really? Today's Thursday?"

"Uh, yeah..." several people answer.

As he heads out the door, the teacher says, "Back to the bar."


6 comments:

C said...

Now that's pretty bad. And I thought I had issues.

The CEO said...

I may have trouble with mornings, but I generally get the day right. I have a watch and a cell phone that tellme the day. You should check with Karymn to see if I got this right.

Moi said...

C, it was pretty damn funny for the rest of us.

CEO, I have days that sometimes I think, "what day is it again?" but so far I haven't actually shown up to the wrong class on the wrong day. lol

On a limb with Claudia said...

ahahahahahahahaha!! That's hilarious. I felt like that all week. Gratefully, I wasn't as out there with it!

Pamela said...

sounds like dementia...

Jennifer said...

Wow...now that's a bad day!