Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Food Trucks at Carlin Park

Wednesday are not only yoga night, they are also food truck night. I mean, what better way to end a session of yoga than to go get some food?
The choices are great. For example, there was a grilled cheese truck. I thought, how many ways can you make grilled cheese? Well, apparently quite a few! Other choices included Greek, a donut truck, ice cream, burgers, and even a vegetarian truck! 

Here, you can see one of the rows of trucks.

My friend and her kids went straight to the ice cream truck. 

I love the white shirt and red bow tie. Very retro.

The boys, ice cream in hand!

It was time for me to keep looking around.

This one caught my eye. What can I say? I'm a sucker for newsprint.

I ended up ordering the Tribune-grilled chicken breast, applewood bacon, mozzarella, lettuce, tomato, mayo. They were actually out of lettuce, so they put spinach on it instead! Even better!
Here, Jimmy brings me my sammich.

It was amazing! Honestly, I meant to eat half and have the other half for lunch the next day.
But, well, yeah...I couldn't resist. I ended up eating all of it that night.


No comments: